Terms & Conditions
By booking your holiday through Southern Cross Travel you are agreeing to the following
Terms and Conditions, as well as the Terms and Conditions of your chosen tour operator:
- Once we have been advised to confirm a booking on your behalf (either by telephone, in person, by email or letter) this will be classed as a confirmed booking. Payment will be due upon confirmation, and booking conditions will immediately apply.
- Once confirmed, it is the responsibility of each traveller to ensure the names on all paperwork are correct as per the individualís passport. Southern Cross Travel will not take responsibility for any mis-information given when booking. If a name change is required (and allowed) on travel documents, an administration fee from both tour operator and Southern Cross Travel may apply.
- It is the responsibility of each traveller to have a valid passport, with at least 6 months validity from their arrival date back into the United Kingdom.
- It is the responsibility of each traveller to be in possession of all necessary visas, travel, insurance and vaccinations before departure. Southern Cross Travel will not take any responsibility for any issues of this matter which may arise on arrival into the foreign destination. The client's travel insurance should cover all potential holiday disruptions.
- Once a booking is confirmed, Southern Cross Travel cancellation fees will apply. These are separate of any fees which the tour operator may have in place. Southern Cross Travel cancellation fees will be 10% of the total booking value. This is non-refundable however clients may be able to make a claim for this with their travel insurers.
- Southern Cross Travel is bonded through the Travel Trust Association. For more information on this form of financial protection, please go to: