I don’t know about you, but Patagonia has been on my travel wishlist for a long time now!
Absolutely love this tour – we can book exactly this, or tailor-make something equally lovely to suit your travel dates and duration!
This fantastic 12-day journey shows off the most dramatic and beautiful scenery in the world.
Beginning in Chile with two nights in its cosmopolitan capital, Santiago, enjoy a day exploring its many highlights, before heading off to Southern Patagonia. The first stop on this Patagonia Adventure will be the Torres del Paine National Park, marvel at its jaw-dropping scenery including the three “Torres”.
After three nights in the area, take a stunning drive over the Andes Mountains to El Calafate in Argentina to enjoy a full-day tour to the spectacular Perito Moreno glacier.
The holiday finishes in exciting Buenos Aires, the home of the tango, for a couple of days’ exploring.
- Discover the charms, boutiques and restaurants of Santiago
- Visit the world-famous Torres Del Paine National Park
- Visit one of Argentina’s biggest attractions – the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Explore the sights and sounds of Buenos Aires
- Be awe-inspired by the dramatic scenery of Southern Patagonia
- A great itinerary for lovers of amazing scenery and the great outdoors
Price from just £5,049 per person
(2023 departures based on 2 people sharing a room)
- International flights
- 10 nights’ accommodation
- 10 meals; 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Half-day tour of Santiago
- Full-day tour of Torres del Paine National Park
- Guided tour and boat trip at the Perito Moreno glacier
- Half-day tour and tango show in Buenos Aires
- Transfers and domestic flights as per itinerary
Give us a call on 01892 783896 to discuss your own South American adventure